Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hifi-AV store in Dublin Town?

• 27-07-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask your comments/feedback about the possibility of opening a new hifi-av (from budget to mid-range) store in Dublin Town. Do you think it's a good idea to have a store in Dublin Town?

I know there is 2 stores with budget and mid-range in Dublin, but both are outside the town. Another store located in Dublin Town and one in Blackrock are more upmarket and above the mid-range prices.

Thanks in advance for all your comments/feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

tercesire wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I would like to ask your comments/feedback about the possibility of opening a new hifi-av (from budget to mid-range) store in Dublin Town. Do you think it's a good idea to have a store in Dublin Town?

I know there is 2 stores with budget and mid-range in Dublin, but both are outside the town. Another store located in Dublin Town and one in Blackrock are more upmarket and above the mid-range prices.

Thanks in advance for all your comments/feedback.

There are two (semi dedicated) in the city centre, two outside, too my knowledge.
    It would be interesting to see a 3rd in the city centre. Outside the "harveys" etc

>Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tercesire

Hi,

Thanks for respond.
    Which two (semi dedicated) you mean?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Two that I have been dealt with are The Listening Suite and Cloney Audio which also now has a store in Tower Records.
    Two others that I am aware of but with which I have had no dealings (yet) are Exclusive Audio and Silk Hifi.
    There is also Hifi hut about which I have no knowledge.
    What do you regard as 'budget to midrange"?
    What brands would you plan on stocking?
    In my opinion, electrical stores have the low end sown up and the above cover mid range to whatever you want to spend.

One word of caution: At various times Richer Sounds tried three different shops in three different guises in Dublin city centre. They all closed. If they cannot do it, I personally would not attempt it. Best of luck if you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭Dartz

I've been to hifi hut. They're nice people with a good range of stuff. But tricky to find in the industrial estate.

Advertisement