Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third level funding

Options
  • 27-07-2015 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

I'm a primary teacher and have recently applied for a Masters course in Trinity titled 'Technology and Education'. I'm wondering whether there are any funding programmes available for teachers/educators completing study at this level?

Thanks in advance for replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭gaiscioch

I'm a primary teacher and have recently applied for a Masters course in Trinity titled 'Technology and Education'. I'm wondering whether there are any institutions/funding programmes available for teachers/educators completing study at this level?

Thanks in advance for replies!

Try the Teachers' Fee Refund Scheme out in Marino. And also claim the tax back on Tuition Fees. After receiving money back from both of these I ended up paying for c. 50% of my fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

gaiscioch wrote: »
    Try the Teachers' Fee Refund Scheme out in Marino. And also claim the tax back on Tuition Fees. After receiving money back from both of these I ended up paying for c. 50% of my fees.

Wasn't aware of the scheme, thanks gaiscioch!

Advertisement