Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners Adult Karate Maynooth Area

Options
  • 27-07-2015 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Anyone know of any karate clubs in the Maynooth area that cater for adult beginners?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭650gs

Cooldrinagh Dojo in Leixlip a small club run by a very professional Lady Jacqui O'Shea PM me if you want a number

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭SVJKarate

650gs wrote: »
    Cooldrinagh Dojo in Leixlip a small club run by a very professional Lady Jacqui O'Shea PM me if you want a number

I'd agree that Jacqui is one of the finest instructors around; a recent (masters) world champion, a great coach, and a great human. Her Cooldrinagh Dojo is small so you get a lot of personal instruction. Her students are top-notch.

I also know of USKFI karate clubs in Leixlip and Lucan run by Mick Sherlock, an instructor with excellent credentials and reputation, though I do not know him personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Many thanks, guys! Will give Jacqui a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭kingofbeers

I would recommend kenpo karate celbridge. Ive been going for a good few years now. Edward downey runs it. He does it full time days and evenings. Website is www.kenpokarate.ie

Advertisement