Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot download Kodi

Options
  • 27-07-2015 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭

Hi, i cannot download kodi on my 4.2.2 andriod tablet, using google play store i get error 492, i have cleared cache and formatted sd card, as recommended for a fix for this error code, i can download other apps but problem seems to be with Kodi. any ideas ? can kodi wrork on 4.2.2 ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Hi, i cannot download kodi on my 4.2.2 andriod tablet, using google play store i get error 492, i have cleared cache and formatted sd card, as recommended for a fix for this error code, i can download other apps but problem seems to be with Kodi. any ideas ? can kodi wrork on 4.2.2 ? thanks

try download the apk from the Kodi site and sideload it, see if that changes anything

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

projectgtr wrote: »
    try download the apk from the Kodi site and sideload it, see if that changes anything

Thanks, downloaded to a usb stick from pc to tablet it worked ,but now how do i add addons, all blank at moment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Thanks, downloaded to a usb stick from pc to tablet it worked ,but now how do i add addons, all blank at moment ?

unfortunately if i tell you that the thread will be closed

Advertisement