Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Promotion - Worth the expense??

Options
  • 27-07-2015 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

I've a small band, with a 500 Facebook likes. We've been tempted to open up our Facebook to a wider audience, through paid promotion, but are skeptical about how worthwhile this would be. Anyone have experience with small pages and promoting on a tight budget? :confused:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

It's actually not all that expensive and you can control exactly how much you spend. I've done it a few times for my photography page and it does work. Be very specific in who and where you want to target, give yourself a budget of €4 per day and run it for 5 days - €20 spent - no big deal. You will pick up a few extra likes (if that's what you want) or you can run it for clicks to your website.

Advertisement