Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT - Liverpool 2015

Options
  • 27-07-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭

Hi All, does anyone know where the exam was held last year, I'm trying to find out with zero luck. I've emailed acer but have gotten no response.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blue_Zebra

Hi All, does anyone know where the exam was held last year, I'm trying to find out with zero luck. I've emailed acer but have gotten no response.

I did it at the Crypt Hall at the Liverpool metropolitian cathedral.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Blue_Zebra wrote: »
    I did it at the Crypt Hall at the Liverpool metropolitian cathedral.

Thank you very much, I got an email back after 2 weeks saying the following.

Thank you for your email. Please note we do not release exact venues addresses for security reasons. Candidates receive this information on their admission tickets which is only available to them approximately two weeks prior to the test day. However for arranging travel and accommodation please note the Liverpool testing venue is located in Mount Pleasant.

Hope that helps some people.

Advertisement