Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 5 Antenna problem / Warrenty

Options
  • 26-07-2015 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

cant seem to get 4g on my nexus 5. i am on a 4g contract, live in an area where i can get 4g and 4g is enabled in the settings.. tried the sim in another phone and 4g comes up straight away whereas my phone only gets E or H in towns. Sometimes the signal goes completely.. ?? Bought my phone second hand but it should be covered by the 2 year warrenty? Is LG or Google responsable for warrenty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

heinervb wrote: »
    cant seem to get 4g on my nexus 5. i am on a 4g contract, live in an area where i can get 4g and 4g is enabled in the settings.. tried the sim in another phone and 4g comes up straight away whereas my phone only gets E or H in towns. Sometimes the signal goes completely.. ?? Bought my phone second hand but it should be covered by the 2 year warrenty? Is LG or Google responsable for warrenty?

Not sure about the warranty, but go to settings, mobile data and check the network mode option is set to 2g, 3g, 4g auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭heinervb

nedd wrote: »
    Not sure about the warranty, but go to settings, mobile data and check the network mode option is set to 2g, 3g, 4g auto.[/QUOT
    Its set to LTE... it can recieve meteors bands aswell

Advertisement