Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Morris Minor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭crunchy62

Did my bit of research and have decided to pass on this. Still looks a possible bargain though!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,071 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Sold already!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

i think its an irish car alright but not a genuine convertible

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Yes, for what it is worth now - not a genuine convertible

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Crunchy, the car is original Irish. It was owned by a religious order in Dublin. It was then owned by a man in Ennis, who did the conversion on it, and drove it to Monte Carlo. I have talked to him, and he is quite happy to have a discussion with you about the car, his name is Peader, and it should be in the Tax book. If you Txt me, I will give you his phone No. I cant PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭crunchy62

Much obliged for the replies. I was thinking of this car as an investment but the fact that it was not an original convertible changed my mind. That said it certainly
    looked a dinky little car.

Advertisement