Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touchpad Battlelog Issue

Options
  • 26-07-2015 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right forum but I have searched and cant find anything anywhere. I got Battlefield 4 for the ps4 and while in game when I try to bring up Battlelog by pressing the touchpad the screen goes into loading over the game but nothing else happens. Battlelog doesn't come up and I dont get any error messages. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Hi.

Not sure if this is the right forum but I have searched and cant find anything anywhere. I got Battlefield 4 for the ps4 and while in game when I try to bring up Battlelog by pressing the touchpad the screen goes into loading over the game but nothing else happens. Battlelog doesn't come up and I dont get any error messages. Anyone got any ideas?

Sounds to me like your not logged into your EA origin account, you may have dismissed it or something in the initial setup, try logging in on the app on the phone or on the PC with your PSN details and let me know what happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Fieldog wrote: »
    Sounds to me like your not logged into your EA origin account, you may have dismissed it or something in the initial setup, try logging in on the app on the phone or on the PC with your PSN details and let me know what happens...

Thanks for the reply. When I log on on the pc it comes up that my ps4 soldier is active so its linking with Battlelog but not loading on the ps4 when Ii hit the touchpad for some reason

Thanks for the reply. When I log on on the pc it comes up that my ps4 soldier is active so its linking with Battlelog but not loading on the ps4 when Ii hit the touchpad for some reason

Is the touchpad working for other things?

So there is no way on the console you can log out and back in again?

Any other game you can check to see if it works okay?

Maybe try deleting an of the updates installed by BF4 and try redownloading them...

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Fieldog wrote: »
    Is the touchpad working for other things?

So there is no way on the console you can log out and back in again?

Any other game you can check to see if it works okay?

Maybe try deleting an of the updates installed by BF4 and try redownloading them...

Yuo. The touchpad is working on all the games.

Can't see anyway to sign out of battlelog in the game.

Might try the reinstall option.

Yuo. The touchpad is working on all the games.

Can't see anyway to sign out of battlelog in the game.

Might try the reinstall option.

It's all I can think of if its working fine in other games...

Sounds so strange, I remember a few times battlelog would freeze and not load up but eventually it would always after 1 press...

Did you ever take apart your controller or anything?

There is a little ribbon cable inside that may have been disconnected if you did....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ive had this issue plenty of times,battlelog just does not load for me sometimes. Other times it will. Been like that ever since launch for me

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

EoinHef wrote: »
    Ive had this issue plenty of times,battlelog just does not load for me sometimes. Other times it will. Been like that ever since launch for me

Same with me. I dont stress about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

This had led me to play solely on PC.

Advertisement