Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am new at this. A Poem?

Options
  • 26-07-2015 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

My explanation is I am new at this, I am a novice, a newbie, innocent, fresh virgin.

I lie to you.

I don’t want to be blamed for my mistakes or my failures, so I will tell you what you must love to see.

Yes, see not hear, when I call myself out as unmolded YOU see a canvas, that can display any color of your choice. YOU see a virgin yet to me molested by your criticism.

Once you see me you no longer question your talent, your eye light up your achievements, that I, A virgin, cannot appreciation but not to worry you are here to build me up to be strong to be your fetus in the womb or your Auschwitz.

this is terrible i am sorry I AM SO SORRY :(:(
    PLEASE FORGIVE!
    I literally just wrote this, his not my first poem but I write on and off but I want it to be frequency now, any criticism i can take it. Its meant to be spoken word... I don't know.
    Tagged:

Advertisement