Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code Academy equivalent for Java

Options
  • 24-07-2015 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I'm trying to learn Java and wondering if there is any interactive tool similar to code academy for learning it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I'm trying to learn Java and wondering if there is any interactive tool similar to code academy for learning it.

Thanks.

Not sure of any code academy style sites, but I know that teamtreehouse.com does some java courses, $25 a month with the first 2 weeks free.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

I can't vouch for this myself, but a friend referred this course (FREE) to me on Java a while back and said if I was to ever get into Java programming that this is where he started: https://www.udemy.com/java-tutorial/

He couldn't have been more complimentary on it. He said, it teaches the basics extremely well, and he learned more than he thought he would on it and the teaching standard was excellent. Seems the comments on it say the same thing.

Advertisement