Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick on shannon during the week?

Options
  • 24-07-2015 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hey, me and two mates are looking for a place to head next week for a bit of a drinking trip. What is carrick like mid-week? Is it dead or good craic? What time do the pubs serve till ect....?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Hey, me and two mates are looking for a place to head next week for a bit of a drinking trip. What is carrick like mid-week? Is it dead or good craic? What time do the pubs serve till ect....?

Thanks guys!

Wouldn't be too busy at all during the week, the weekends are crazy though, especially at this time of year. Closing time really depends on the pub....could be dead on half 12, could be later, if you know what i mean :pac:

Advertisement