Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio Hire

Options
  • 24-07-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

I've been shooting (as a hobby) for a long time (off and on), I always found that I only ever really had a choice of one studio any time I was shooting, I had 1 on O'Connell Street, then Rathmines, then off of St. Stephens Green, then Clondalkin, then Tallaght. however one always closed with another springing up, but now I can't find one.

Does anybody know of any pref. within 10 - 15 minutes of M50 with parking, but I've even take the outer towns, Naas, Bray or parts in-between.

I know there are bigger studios, but for a hobbyist like me, they are not cost effective.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

50Hz. 2 locations - Gardiner St and Prussia St.

You can use the Tesco shopping centre carpark on Prussia St.

http://www.50hzphotography.ie

I currently do most of my shooting in the Gardiner St studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jack.ryan

Thanks, any others nearer to the M50 belt?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Gonna give this post an aul bumpity bump as just like the OP, I've used all the studios he mentioned and am now having difficulty finding one that doesn't cost a fortune.....

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Studio120

Not in Dublin but if your ever down this way and need a studio let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jack.ryan

Thanks, always good to have options, you should try putting your website as your signature, I had to find it on your facebook page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Studio120

jack.ryan wrote: »
    Thanks, always good to have options, you should try putting your website as your signature, I had to find it on your facebook page.

Don't think I am allowed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

I have a studio for rent in north Wexford, its 55mins from Loughlinstown with the new road. Super large space, from €10 per hour inc. lights.

I will update my website with a details studio rental page later, with pics ( www.richie.ie)

Advertisement