Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Architectural Rendering (photorealistic images)

• 24-07-2015 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi
    I am just wondering if any of you might be able to help me??
    I am thinking of starting up a company that provides photo realistic architectural renderings to the construction & real estate industry.
    I have an architectural background and am proficient in AutoCAD but haven't practiced for a number of years and because of this I do not know what the industry standard software is for this type of work.

Ideally I want to undertake some training on the software package/packages then practice, practice, practice until I can produce top end work. Only then will I offer my services to the industry.
    Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    Dozz

Comments

Advertisement