Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My phones location keeps changing, am I being hacked?

Options
  • 23-07-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I got a new phone 2 months ago (Galaxy S6 which has the latest android software if that matters) and everything has been working perfectly on it. However in the last few weeks my phones location has started setting itself as a town in India (always the same town). I have tried everything to get it changed back to my real location but nothing works, it seems to just change back and forth between my real location and India as it wants now. It has gotten to the stage where most of the time it is set as in India now. Also, maybe completely unrelated, but I had a strange transaction of €100 taken from my paypal account today from England, which I didn't complete. I'm starting to think my phone has been hacked or something?! Anyone have any similar experience or advice? Thanks Smiley Happy

Advertisement