Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab 10.1 password/encryption issue

Options
  • 23-07-2015 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

So I enabled the password/encryption on a Samsung Tab 10.1. However when I turnn on the tablet, I get a German mesasge requesting the PIN/password:

"PIN oder Passwort zum verwenden des verschusselten Geratespeichers eingenben". (and my keyboard is changed to a german keyboard)

I enter the password and then get the Samsung home screen and request to enter my password. (keyboard now English)

Not really a problem but antbody know of a fix so that I could get the first message in English?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

wait4me wrote: »
    So I enabled the password/encryption on a Samsung Tab 10.1. However when I turnn on the tablet, I get a German mesasge requesting the PIN/password:

"PIN oder Passwort zum verwenden des verschusselten Geratespeichers eingenben". (and my keyboard is changed to a german keyboard)

I enter the password and then get the Samsung home screen and request to enter my password. (keyboard now English)

Not really a problem but antbody know of a fix so that I could get the first message in English?

I would reset all settings and start from the start TBH.

Advertisement