Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Bonding

Options
  • 22-07-2015 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I've finally decided to take the plunge and get dental bonding on some of my front teeth. I feel that in this circumstance, a little really could go a long way. I'm tired of hiding my smile... I know that aesthetically it's not as nice as opting for veneers, but I can't bring myself to that given how healthy enamel is stripped away.

What I'm wondering is where is a good place to go for this? I'm looking for those who've received the treatment. What was your experience like? Where did you go? How much did it cost?

At the moment I'm thinking of going to mod edit, though a good practice in Galway would make things much easier for me. Thanks in advance for any help guys! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

No names are allowed on the forum, reccomendations by PM please

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Details PM'd.

I love my bonding.

Had it done for my recent Wedding. Best money I ever spent!! They look very natural due to the skill of my Dentist.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

My oh just got it done. Very good job, subtle enough but he is delighted with the results. Thinking of getting it one myself now.

Advertisement