Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice tops with sleeves for wearing with midi skirts?!

Options
  • 22-07-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I've put on an awful amount of weight in the last six months. My upper arms are huge.
    My best friend has asked me to be godmother this Weekend and I've decided to wear a nice midi skirt as it covers my belly.
    I'm stuck for a top to wear under it.
    I'm looking for a plain black/gold/white top with sleeves, hopefully something flattering as I've got quiet huge boobs. It needs to be tucked in to the skirt too.
    I'm panicking about it as I only have tomorrow eve after work to shop for it and would love to look nice for once without hating how I look.

Please help if you've any suggestions within Dublin city centre.

If anyone knows of a decent midi dress with long sleeves either I'd love to have a look...

Comments

Advertisement