Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noob player looking for a d&d group in the dublin area

Options
  • 22-07-2015 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hey there

My name is frank. i have always wanted to play d&d and would really like to meet some people interested in the same and hopefully get a group together. i have never played before but cant wait to do it.

give us a shout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

hey Frank. Where abouts in Dublin are you and how far can you travel?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 linkara221

im in castleknock and i drive so can travel all over

Ok cool. I'm in Arklow. I'd love to try and get a group together if play locations could be alternated.

yeah man well I'm game wherever cause I can drive. do you have a group already or are you trying to put one together?

Putting one together at the moment - there's myself and two friends. All beginners really, though I dabbled a bit in 2nd edition D&D years ago and one of the others has played some other RPGs in the past but not D&D. I'll be DMing this. Will probably be another little while before we're ready to start - a month to six weeks or so.

• Advertisement

cool well let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

Hey Frank. We play in Maynooth every two weeks or so.

One of our players is away in Mauritius until the end of August, so we're on hold until he gets back.

It's usually on a Saturday evening anyway, so if you're interested give me a shout. Mostly newbies around our table so you won't be in bad company!

yeah man sounds good im in

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

linkara221 wrote: »
    yeah man sounds good im in

PM! Sorry for the delay!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bob Bob

Got room for 1 more?

• Advertisement
Advertisement