Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beats by dre plug?

Options
  • 21-07-2015 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum. Hope so!
    Was hoping that someone might know where I could get a 3 pin plug for a set of beats headphones? The one that plugs into the wall!
    My other half used to have one, but it was recently in a bag which was stolen on holidays. I know that it's not essential and we could use an alternative, but I've seen that he's been searching on the Internet, so I thought someone here might know?
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Daisy 55 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right forum. Hope so!
    Was hoping that someone might know where I could get a 3 pin plug for a set of beats headphones? The one that plugs into the wall!
    My other half used to have one, but it was recently in a bag which was stolen on holidays. I know that it's not essential and we could use an alternative, but I've seen that he's been searching on the Internet, so I thought someone here might know?
    Thanks for any help.

It's the same cable / plug system which Android / WF use.
    Pop into a Power city / expert / Harvey and buy Any Generic cable & plug (1amp minimum)

>Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Thanks for that Sold.
    I'm really looking for a branded one. It's only because it was stolen. It's a bit daft I know, but trying to get everything back to the way it was before... As much as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Sol. Sorry autocorrect!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Thats OK, I knew what you ment.
    GBP £25 for a branded power supply is just a bit rich imo,when a cheap genetic is €7/€10
    You could try Harveys or DID, they might order an original if your heart is made up

>Sol

Advertisement