Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which College Graphics Desiogn

Options
  • 21-07-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Graphics Design Course
    I am considering 2 Colleges Ballyfermot College of Further Education or Bray Institute of Further education just wondering if you have any opinions about those colleges?
    I am late thirties and I have disability I want get qualifications and go back to work on part-time basis.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭polaco

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

My sister attends Ballyfermot and she has nothing but good things to say about it. She's going into her final year of animation in September and has been doing an internship with a games development company here in Dublin this summer.

Other than that I can't really offer you much I'm afraid. If you have specific questions I can try and ask her for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭polaco

ronivek wrote: »
    My sister attends Ballyfermot and she has nothing but good things to say about it. She's going into her final year of animation in September and has been doing an internship with a games development company here in Dublin this summer.

Other than that I can't really offer you much I'm afraid. If you have specific questions I can try and ask her for you.

Thanks looks like this is very good college I have interview in September so need to wait till then

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Graphic Designer

Ballyfermot is a great college. The Graphic Design Higher National Diploma is a great course too. Plenty of more mature applicants too. Plenty with qualifications is other areas, but looking for a career change. Hope that helps. :)

Advertisement