Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD access course

Options
  • 21-07-2015 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

Im just wondering does anyone no when you register for the access course, i got my place last week just wondering when we need to register and get student cards etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭elleelle19

Hi,

I did access last year, had a look back at my emails and the first mail I got about collecting my student card was at the start of September. As far as I remember you don't get you student number and card until you've paid your fees.

But don't worry they are very good about keeping you updated with what you have to do and when. Also, there is an information evening before the course starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Cocopops2015

Thanks!

do u remember how you paid the fees? Online or postal order ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

I paid my fee over the phone with a debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Basscon23

Hi there.

Can anybody who completed the UCD access Science course, tell me about what modules you took?

I know you study Physics, Maths, Biology and Chemistry. But was wondering what modules you would study under those subjects?

Advertisement