Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making purchases on an Android device (Shopping)?

Options
  • 21-07-2015 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Just curious how any here use their Android tablet or phone to buy stuff online through an app like Amazon or on a website like Nike.com?

Ive never used my credit/debit card on my phone to buy anything, out of habit I just use my laptop.

Do you use you Android tablet or phone to buy stuff online? 26 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    SimiSte-god's toydonspeekingleshBluefoamMeleftonepizzahead77zarquonclickhereneddDozen Wicked WordsCantGetNoSleepMorbid.Angelshannonman81KaiserGunnerEagererBeaverGrasseyCurb Your EnthusiasmSkippy alongdroidman123 26 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

No
    Why are poll results hidden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

No
    I have used it, but its nowhere near as handy as doing it on laptop or pc. Much less user friendly on android.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Meleftone wrote: »
    Why are poll results hidden?

Ticked the wrong box by accident. Its 50:50 atm

11 voted yes, 3 voted no.

Do ye use apps to purchase or just through an internet browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

No
    I have used ebay, amazon and paypal apps to make purchases

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

No
    I primarily use my phone for purchases. Some sites require a bit of patience going through the checkout process, but it's fine most of the time. I only revert to PC if a site is completely unusable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

No
    I barely usebmy laptop at all anymore, 99% of sites are mobile friendly at this stage and even if they're not are usually fine to navigate around on a phone.

22 voted yes, 5 voted no

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

No
    I voted yes because there was no atari jaguar option.

Advertisement