Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need to reapply for p.p?

Options
  • 21-07-2015 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi there.

Having bought a semi finished house recently I'm wondering so I need to notify the local authority that I wish to finish the build .

Planning was granted in 1995 with work starting in 1999. It was roofed and slated. Windows were installed in a few places but then removed when owner had money troubles / bank .

Just wondering can I just proceed with finishing the build or do I have to notify local authority. I'm not going to change anything only the possibility of internal changes. Afraid to approach co co in case I open up a can of worms. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I don't think you would as it sounds like it is substantially complete already.

Advertisement