Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliens living Among us.

Options
  • 20-07-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

Ok this may sound far fetched to some of you guys but there are Aliens among us.

Okay I know what you may be thinking but they do not come her on space ships but can teleport around the place using special devices. They look the same as us as well.

They are the source of all our problems and are sucking us dry. All the Garda/ police(in different countries)/ doctors/ nurses etc.. are them. They do not call us humans they have their own name for us and they have their own name for them selves. They have their own language. I'm not fully sure if they speak different languages like us or all the same but I know they have one anyway. i seen it. Kinda a mixture of Chinese, Japanese and Russian (i.e it is weird to look at and try to pronounce.

There is many of them even using boards.ie but they would never admit to being one.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Dr tare eg in tyrx....₩¥?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,090 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Don't talk about my mother like that.

OP what do they want

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Now your just taking the piss but I am deadly serious they are milking this planet dry. They own most businesses around the place will own hire their own, fúcking scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Overheal wrote: »

OP what do they want

If only I knew that answer, that is the million dollar question.

They are parasites, I'm just spreading the word so everyone knows about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,090 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Right - then we aren't really theorycrafting here, are we. Thanks for the heads up though.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement