Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone tried replacing Nissan leaf light bulbs? Bright led?

Options
  • 20-07-2015 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

We have the 2014 acenta, and wondering if its possible to change them existing std. yellow bulbs into them bright white led? Thanks

Comments

I replaced the reg plate bulbs and the sidelights and I got the LED headlights which I drive with on all the time they look a million times better than the horrible so called daytime running lights which have no benefit over the LED's.

Be careful with the reg plate bulbs and don't get them too bright, not in the rear with traffic behind you.

Advertisement