Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia 60min on UK VIP child abuse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

I remember people pointing out here that celebs/royalty involved in this got slammed with criticism ... little by little it looks these "nutjobs" as they where called were right after all

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

This is conspiracy 'fact' and a deeply disturbing one at that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

30 minutes long! Any chance of a summary and a comment of your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

If you've been paying attention then you'd already know that the people who are in positions of power in this world are sick and depraved. The evidence is there for all to see. People will use all sorts of mental gymnastics though to deny it to themselves.

Yes you are right Srameen.

Quick summary...this is an Aussie expose of the secret pedophile ring involving Brittish MPs, Lords and senior police/MI5 figures. These people regularly took 'loaned out' kids from institutions (like Kincora Boys home) and took them home to abuse and rape them and then return them when finished.

The conspiracy comes in the cover up which appears to go right to the top.

It seems that child sexual abuse is almost institutionalised among the elite ruling classes. Is it just the power and control that these people get off on? Is there something more sinister behind this? (Ritual abuse?)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,730 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Threads merged.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

weisses wrote: »
    I remember people pointing out here that celebs/royalty involved in this got slammed with criticism ... little by little it looks these "nutjobs" as they where called were right after all

How very true I dont think this is over by a long shot much more to come out from what I can gather

Been keeping an eye on this mailny watching twitter accounts of survivors. Esther Baker the lady in the film she is very vocal on twitter and has many supporters
    A couple of them started a twitter campaign to get the DPP to reverse the Janner decision

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5547/pressure-builds-on-dpp-to-re-think-block-on-lord-janner-case

Started with 11 MPs they got 393 MPs/election candidates to put their names to the list
    interesting to watch the tweets form them to MPs and the info they dug up like Janner voting in the lords hundreds of times since he was said to have dementia collecting his expenses ect

I know the DPP will say it had no bearing on her decision to be reversed but you would have to wonder
    Anyway hats off to them

The Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Alison Saunders will now bring criminal proceedings against Greville Janner for child sex offences.

http://blog.cps.gov.uk/2015/06/greville-janner-to-be-prosecuted-for-child-sexual-offences-.html

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

pueblo wrote: »
    Quick summary...this is an Aussie expose of the secret pedophile ring involving Brittish MPs, Lords and senior police/MI5 figures.
    What conspiracy, this was all over the news a year or two ago, loads of people have been fired.

ScumLord wrote: »
    What conspiracy, this was all over the news a year or two ago, loads of people have been fired.

Yes and some were even prosecuted under Operation Yewtree but...

"Despite rather similar evidence – the testimony of victims – absolutely no one active, or formerly active, in politics has yet even been charged. It would be wrong if former MPs and ministers were more protected from prosecution than Rolf Harris, Max Clifford or Dave Lee Travis."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11232988/Westminster-paedophile-ring-now-where-does-the-investigation-go.html

Looks like a conspiracy to me...

ScumLord wrote: »

Care to explain a little more ?

• Advertisement

Claims that MI5 covered up the establishments child abuse. Richard Kerr with C4

Police officer brought her back when she ran away told her he was sorry

Who has that kind of power over the police ? to have them Stand by while they rape a child

Latest Kincora revelations - Amnesty demands investigation by child abuse inquiry

‘Latest revelations will only fuel public disquiet that Kincora has been excluded from the one inquiry with a chance of getting at the truth.’

Amnesty International has repeated its call for the investigation into child abuse at Kincora children's home in Northern Ireland to be included in the Westminster child abuse inquiry.

The Amnesty call comes as previously-undisclosed government papers reveal that the Belfast boys' home in Northern Ireland was at the heart of correspondence involving the security services.

The papers also name former government figures alleged to have been involved in paedophile rings. These include the late Sir William van Straubenzee, who was a government minister in Northern Ireland between 1972-74 when the allegations of a paedophile ring at Kincora were first made by British Army captain Colin Wallace; and Sir Peter Hayman, former deputy director of MI6, who has been named by former Kincora boy, Richard Kerr, as being part of an establishment paedophile network who abused him after he was trafficked to London.

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/latest-kincora-revelations-amnesty-demands-investigation-child-abuse-inquiry#.Va_peSAbnBE.twitter

Abuse Files: Whitehall 'Not Protecting Anyone'

Cabinet Office Minister Francis Maude has insisted the Government is "not protecting anyone" over child abuse despite refusing to reveal the titles of four secret files.

The existence of the files was revealed by the Cabinet Office last month but officials have refused to disclose the contents or even the names of the documents, prompting widespread criticism.

The four files only came to light in February after Sky News unearthed another file held by the Cabinet Office documenting the "unnatural" sexual behaviour of the late diplomat Sir Peter Hayman.

After pressure in Parliament the Cabinet Office released the Hayman files which showed Margaret Thatcher was aware of his activities.

None of the five files were found during a Government-commissioned review of relevant files carried out last year.

http://news.sky.com/story/1443825/abuse-files-whitehall-not-protecting-anyone

Not even the faintest whiff of conspiracy....no, nothing to see here...move along...

:eek::confused::D

May dodges questions about MI5 failure to act on MP paedophile fears
    Home secretary refuses to say whether she asked security service about why it did not follow up suspicions that MP had ‘penchant for small boys’

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/23/theresa-may-mi5-failure-mp-paedophile-fears

Secret files ‘show MI5 let abuse claim MP off hook’: Security chief said the case would ‘embarrass the Government’

- Senior figures include Sir Peter Hayman and Sir William van Straubenzee
    - Sir Peter Morrison, an aide to Margaret Thatcher, has also been named
    - Cabinet Office confirmed papers exist which relate to men, who are all dead
    - Paper also reveals concerns of abuse at Kincora children's home in Belfast

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3171095/Senior-Westminster-figures-1970s-1980s-named-government-child-abuse-files.html

Blair government was briefed about police paedophile probe involving Labour minister BEFORE it was halted

Tony Blair's government was briefed about a paedophile investigation in which a minister was a suspect before it was halted, previously secret documents reveal.

Scotland Yard's anti-corruption command are investigating claims that evidence the minister was part of a paedophile ring in Lambeth, South London, in the 1980s was covered up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/blair-government-briefed-police-paedophile-6123122

I have been reading some survivors stories and to be honest they are the stuff of nightmares

From his blog
    I mentioned above that there were some I will never speak out against, and yes this is the case. Some of the members of the inner circle I will never report and never name them because of who they are. If I made their names public, I would be unlikely to last a week. Maintaining my silence on them maintains my safety .

They didn’t see the side I saw.

img_1184.jpg

https://carlchass.wordpress.com/2015/06/

Here is his twitter page

https://twitter.com/Carl_Survivor

I think its easy to throw up headlines ( and its right they should be exposed) about Janner, Savile Smith etc and those who covered up for them but to me they cant be classed as human

The survivors and victims and those who help them are the only humans in all this

Good posts Enno99. The silence from the debunkers on this is, well, deafening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Good posts Enno99. The silence from the debunkers on this is, well, deafening.

I remember when the whole Jimmy Saville thing was blowing up there was a huge thread in AH. Everyone all of a sudden knew he was a creep and a dirtbird. Then when the revelations that this goes higher than people first thought and that there is institutional abuse it's greeted with almost silence.

Joshua J wrote: »
    I remember when the whole Jimmy Saville thing was blowing up there was a huge thread in AH. Everyone all of a sudden knew he was a creep and a dirtbird. Then when the revelations that this goes higher than people first thought and that there is institutional abuse it's greeted with almost silence.

...yes, greeted with silence and then they slip comfortably back in to their dream-lives...zombies with smart phones :D ....cognitive dissonance on a global scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ye should have posted that in the Baddiel thread tbh

ye should have posted that in the Baddiel thread tbh

What should have been posted in the Baddiel thread? Not sure if your use of 'ye' is referring to me alone or me and others or just others?
    Civil servant arrested over claims he was part of VIP paedophile ring and visited notorious London brothel

A former civil servant at the centre of allegations that a paedophile ring once operated in the heart of Westminster has been arrested.
    The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was questioned earlier this year on suspicion of assaulting a boy in London in the late 1970s.

Interesting the suspect can't be named for 'legal reasons' ...though there was no problem leaking high profile entertainer names to the press.
    A new cache of classified Government files on historic child abuse has been brought to light thanks to The Mail on Sunday.
    A request by this newspaper forced the Home Office to trawl archives for correspondence that had been overlooked during previous searches for evidence of VIP paedophiles and alleged cover-ups at the highest level of government.

It led to the discovery of 21 previously buried documents covering topics such as ‘children being lured away from their parents’, ‘an anonymous MI5 officer convicted of sex offences’, ‘satanism’ and ‘access of police surgeons to alleged victims’.

A separate search of uncatalogued Cabinet Office records uncovered a shock letter showing an MI5 chief and top civil servant discussing the political damage caused by a Tory MP’s ‘penchant for small boys’.
    Earlier this year, this newspaper revealed how the Cabinet Office repeatedly blocked the release of documents that proved Margaret Thatcher was told former Liberal MP Cyril Smith was a paedophile.
    The revelations will fuel suspicions of a potential cover-up.
    Jeremy Oppenheim, director of safeguarding at the Home Office, said in a letter to the independent reviewers of the material: ‘Following correspondence from [then Lib Dem MP] John Hemming and a subsequent enquiry from The Mail on Sunday, we have conducted some additional searches that were the subject of these enquiries.
    ‘These searches identified some unregistered Home Office papers held at the National Archives.’

'Previously buried' documents that were 'overlooked'... lmfao

Oh and satanism gets a dishonourable mention...hmmm Ritual Satanic Abuse (RSA) all made up by bat **** crazy conspiracy theorists, just doesn't exist does it? :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3174757/Civil-servant-arrested-claims-VIP-paedophile-ring-visited-notorious-London-brothel.html

Interesting the suspect can't be named for 'legal reasons' ...though there was no problem leaking high profile entertainer names to the press.

Child sex abuse victims got death threats after inquiry published emails

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jan/29/child-sex-abuse-victims-emails-commons-committee

Keith Vaz helped kill a 90s probe into the Greville Janner claims: why is he silent now?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/25/keith-vaz-helped-kill-90s-probe-greville-janner-claims-why-is-vaz-silent-now

Advertisement