Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skype?

Options
  • 19-07-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

is skype still the best for making calls when u hav no landline? i remember u cud buy years ago skype fones in argos- and now they dont sell them anywhere- i asked maplins, harvey normans, and carphone warehouse? is this coz there's a better way now? i kno u can buy amazon but wud prefer to buy it in a shop here =O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,996 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Mecdor wrote: »
    is skype still the best for making calls when u hav no landline? i remember u cud buy years ago skype fones in argos- and now they dont sell them anywhere- i asked maplins, harvey normans, and carphone warehouse? is this coz there's a better way now? i kno u can buy amazon but wud prefer to buy it in a shop here =O

Skype was never the best IMO ..... most popular with Windows users, yes.

I suggest you read here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=542

and maybe start a thread there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Net&Comms instead.

Advertisement