Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need buisness ides

Options
  • 19-07-2015 7:23pm
    Site Banned Posts: 39

hows it going people,anyone any ideas on starting up a small buisness that i can make a profit from? not into the marketing end of being a sales rep etc. but something more hands on type of thing.
    i was thinking of getting a recovery van and doing that,but not sure if there's much of a demand for it here in dublin. or was going to buy a van and get a delivery contract somewhere.driving was my line of work in the past but the company i worked for closed down due to the fabricated economy crash.

so any ideas would be much appreciated,look forward to hearing some :)

cheers thanks

al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Jims "this is a plain old van, dont worry about it" people disappearers?

I think you're in the wrong forum.

• Site Banned Posts: 39 yz450man

i probably am but i was looking for a "post a topic" but couldnt find one,but found one in whatever forum i put this in thinking that it was just a normal post

• Registered Users Posts: 28,133 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There was an ad i think in the indo the other day looking for lads like youself to tender for work for TNT i think..sounds like what your after...was only 2 or 3 days ago so check there site..was some box van and sprinter runs available..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I believe the MIB are franchising. Perhaps you could keep Ireland safe from the scum of the Galaxy? Or something in aluminium millinery?

i use to work for TNT & DHL previously,rather not go back there.Don't like how they do business.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    I believe the MIB are franchising. Perhaps you could keep Ireland safe from the scum of the Galaxy? Or something in aluminium millinery?

aint you funny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i hear there are government jobs on craigslist for crisis actors

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

I applied for the false flag movie editor with Youtube ...finger crossed

childish p*ick

yz450man wrote: »
    childish p*ick
    Ha! Only a deep cover CIA operative would spell 'prick' with an asterisk!

Gotcha!! :D

• Advertisement

Are business ides anything like the ides of march? That didn't go well...

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭NicoleW85

To start a business these days you need a solid business plan and for it to be viable - not just something you've selected at random because you think you'd be good at it. I had to close my business after 2 years because it was no longer viable. It was a rollercoaster from start to finish and I truly believed I was on to a winner (kids clothes) - Moreso because of the area I live in.
    You also need to be an all round business person- the easy part is starting the business but the real hard part is keeping it going, especially if you have competition

• Registered Users Posts: 82,176 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yz450man wrote: »
    childish p*ick

And you're out.

team-rocket-blasting1-o.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement