Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which top is nicer?

Options
  • 19-07-2015 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hey all heading to a concert next weekend and will be heading for a few drinks after..have my eye on two tops from river island but can't decide what do you think of these ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

What are you wearing with it? Jeans? Shorts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I prefer the more floaty one to the racer back one but that's just my taste, all depends on what you're wearing with them, as fussyonion says!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

It would be with jeans

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'd go for the floaty one with jeans :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

I prefer the second one! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

I'm a bloke

You probably have a boyfriend, so I'll just be honest

Both will get you laid
    Eg no 2 will get you there alot faster

Sorry for being so crude but if its a classical concert then go for option no 2 & have a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

I was thinking the red graphic top tucked in to black jeans ? It's a coronas concert so it will be in a tent with grass early evening which is why I'm going for jeans and a top as opposed to a skirt etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I'm a bloke

You probably have a boyfriend, so I'll just be honest

Both will get you laid
    Eg no 2 will get you there alot faster

Sorry for being so crude but if its a classical concert then go for option no 2 & have a good night.

Yeah whenever I shop, I ask myself if this will get me laid.

Advertisement