Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts shirts

Options
  • 19-07-2015 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

What is everyones opinion on punters wearing their darts shirts to big tournaments?

I don't get it at all. If you are not involved in the tournament, don't try to make it look like you are. To me its like(in football) turning upto a premier league match in your Sunday 5 a side pub league team shirt because you were just that little bit off being picked yourself :D You don't see the other professionals, when they are in audience watching(supporting a mate) wearing their own shirts so why do amateur players do it?

I remember few years ago at PL I seen a full table(8 lads) all in darts shirts, with names & nicknames on the back. I thought it was a fancy dress idea until I seen a few of them closer up and realised their shirts were badly worn with the names starting to fade and I just thought to myself "WTF are you doing?" even though I was in complete fancy dress(as a bacon rasher) I thought they looked ridiculous lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Bacon is nice.

That's my opinion on the subject :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

U ain't eating me! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I know a lad who wears his darts shirts to the pub on a normal night out!

Like you said, I always think to myself what the fcuk are you doing!

This lad is useless aswel.

Advertisement