Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Eastern Europe - Party Girl Traveling Solo

Options
  • 19-07-2015 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hoping putting Party Girl will help attract replies. :D

I'm interrailing around Europe in August by myself and looking for help with the last leg of the trip. I have the first half planned but when it comes to finishing it, I'm not sure where to go.

I'm going to be in Budapest and want to travel to somewhere in south Croatia with maybe one other stop in between? For Croatia I'm looking for a full on beach party spot and for the other stop, pretty much anywhere that is a nice destination for pottering about in the daytime with a good nightlife for general lols and/or bants. (so pub crawls etc.)

People have suggested Hvar and Zagreb for Croatia and Saravio, Mostar and Belegrade otherwise. I have 9 days so really can only do 2 places. Also need to take into account the general safety issue of being a girl alone on trains in the east as I've read some dodgy accounts of trains to Belgrade etc. I know they're just the luck of the draw, but lets just say from past experiences, I am a very unlucky traveler!

Any info is very much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Comments

Advertisement