Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TG4 player not a player

Options
  • 19-07-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi. I am having trouble viewing anything on TG4 player. I have never used it before but the last few days when I click on a programme-just a black screen? Some interesting hurling matches I need to see that I missed when on hols. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Just tried it there on UPC on demand and it's working on the 2 random programmes I selected

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RockBadger

Dunno whats up. Tried again-RTE player and Three player working fine. No joy with TG4 player?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,730 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It's working fine on the website too

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RockBadger

Okay Im completely baffled now. Tried it on pc, laptop and smartphone (which says "The video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable. Please check back soon.") Im using mobile broadband (3Mobile) full reception. Im obviously missing something as RTE and Three players work just fine?

Advertisement