Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Dress

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

It's a lovely dress, OP. Obviously it will depend on your body shape, but having been to numerous graduations over the years I don't think it would be too low cut, especially if your graduation "uniform" would include a good (the coloured piece of material that will come down in a 'V' in front), and so could prevent your dress from looking too low cut.

At my most recent graduation, the style and shape of dresses varied hugely, so I don't think your dress would look out of place.

However, the best piece of advice I can give is that you wear something you're comfortable in. If you're not comfortable, you won't be able to relax during your ceremony and for photos.

Enjoy your day. :)

Advertisement