Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email re flight change

Options
  • 17-07-2015 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭

I received an email advising me of changes to our Aer Lingus flights in August to and from Frankfurt.

It says there is a schedule change but I can't see any difference in the details between either of the two confirmations I've received, so I'm confused as to what it's about and what is different.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be about? Or maybe it's a mistake?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Call me Al wrote: »
    I received an email advising me of changes to our Aer Lingus flights in August to and from Frankfurt.

It says there is a schedule change but I can't see any difference in the details between either of the two confirmations I've received, so I'm confused as to what it's about and what is different.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be about? Or maybe it's a mistake?

The only time I received same, from same airline, it was seriously only minutes different in times of flights. Had to look twice as thought initially it was an error the change was so miniscule :)

Checks both the dates & times closely again.

You can send them onto me if you like and I can have another look for you,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Ok, I'm going to look again...

But I just cant see anything at all.

Eta I found it! Few minutes difference in a flight time.
    thanks!

Advertisement