Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence that Barack Obama has been groomed by Satanists

Options
  • 17-07-2015 3:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

There is evidence linking previous major terrorist attacks to Satanism.

Satanists believe they draw power from deception and as such have contrived many fake terrorist attacks over the years, most notably the faked passenger plane attack at the Twin Towers using digitally inserted planes and the fake bombing at the Boston marathon using pre-existing amputees and fake gore.

They are also compelled to warn us of their plans in advance thus gaining entitlement to carry out them out.

We were warned of 9/11 in many major Hollywood productions over the years, most notably the Back to the Future series.

Family Guy, created by Seth McFarlane, who was actually scheduled to fly on one of the planes on 9/11, gave us a comprehensive prediction of the Boston Marathon. His other show, American Dad, also made reference to two bombs the evening before the two powder bombs went off.

Also note that the Boston bombing occured at 666 Boylston St. and the fake sentencing trail started on the satanic feast of abduction and ceremonial sacrifice.

This picture shows David Rockefeller on the cover of Time magazine in 1967 as they dig the foundations for the Twin Towers. Note the Masonic hand signal, the time on his watch being 9-11 and the date of the magazine.

ba0b80059141e45bec09d9f9e960160f.jpg

Rockefeller’s company AT&T were chosen to provide the number for the emergency services in 1968. 911 was chosen. This was no accident as they believe the actual date of Jesus’ birth was September 11th which is also the date that Rockefeller’s twin towers came down.

http://www.askelm.com/star/star008.htm

There is also evidence that Jesus’ crucification was possibly April 3rd, the date of the magazine. The shape and angle of the hole on the north tower that fell resembles the wound on Jesus during his crucification. There is 1967 years in difference between 33 AD and 2001, 1967 being the year this magazine was published.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/25/jesus-crucifixion-date-possible_n_1546351.html

On the morning of 9/11 President Bush performed the following Satanic ritual while the attack was carried out. Note how the children’s chant sounds like Kite Hit Steel Plane Must. The President is holding a book called my pet goat, a goat being representative of the devil. The book is also upside down, another satanic marker. After the chant the children are asked to get their books from under their seats and effectively bow to the president. The President is then immediately informed of the attack on the Twin Towers.

This video shows that Barack Obama is actually an Indonesian citizen called Barry Soetoro.

This video shows a healthy looking Joan Rivers outing Obama as gay and his wife Michelle as a transvestite a short number of weeks before her death.

Proof that Joan Rivers was murdered.

Obama's previous gay lovers were also murdered.

Here Obama refers to his wife as Michael.

Here is a picture of Michelle displaying her package.

moochs-weewee1.jpg

Their two (adopted) children are called Malia and Natasha or backwards Ailam Ahsatan or Alah I Am Satan.

This video explains how Jesus told us that Satan was revealed as Barack Obama in the gospel according to Luke.

This link shows how the name Barack Hussein Obama was found in other ancient writings

http://aramaicnt.org/2009/08/04/barack-hussein-obama-mentioned-in-ancient-manuscript

An actor portraying Satan in a televised version of the Bible closely resembles Obama.

article-2295082-18BFDB35000005DC-609_634x380.jpg

Obama was recently photographed with the drapes behind him giving him the impression of having devil horns.

DevelHorns.png

Obama frequently makes the devil horn sign.

illuminati-signs-obama-devils-horns-austin.jpg
    obama-devil-hands-satanist-hand-sign.jpg
    illuminati-signs-obama-devils-horns-irvine.jpg&w=670&h=&zc=1

As did his predecessor.

president-george-w-bush-hook-em-horns-hand-gesture.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

omnithanos wrote: »
    There is literally no evidence of any such thing.
    Satanists believe they draw power from deception
    What kind of power, AC? nuclear? Magic pixie power?
    An actor portraying Satan in a televised version of the Bible closely resembles Obama.
    For gods sake. :rolleyes:

The conspiracy you should be more worried about is the Christian conspirators behind all this nonsense, trying to fill peoples heads full of utter rubbish so they'll distrust the people telling them the truth and hang onto the outdated dogma they want to control people with.

I'd wonder at this stage are the likes of Alex Jones are actual raving lunatics or smart people using religious ignorance and fear to squeeze the poor fools who believe their obvious nonsense for cash. Can anyone with the media connections of Alex Jones actually maintain this myth to themselves? There are plenty of videos highlighting how often he is wrong and how many times he keeps making the same claims over and over again until eventually something happens that he can jump on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

The sign with the hand is also sign language for "love" I believe. Probably a more likely explanation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Owryan wrote: »
    The sign with the hand is also sign language for "love" I believe. Probably a more likely explanation.

The thumb should be out for the Love sign, L for Love don't you know.

Only one of the four images I posted shows this.

ScumLord wrote: »
    There is literally no evidence of any such thing.

What kind of power, AC? nuclear? Magic pixie power?

For gods sake. :rolleyes:

The conspiracy you should be more worried about is the Christian conspirators behind all this nonsense, trying to fill peoples heads full of utter rubbish so they'll distrust the people telling them the truth and hang onto the outdated dogma they want to control people with.

I'd wonder at this stage are the likes of Alex Jones are actual raving lunatics or smart people using religious ignorance and fear to squeeze the poor fools who believe their obvious nonsense for cash. Can anyone with the media connections of Alex Jones actually maintain this myth to themselves? There are plenty of videos highlighting how often he is wrong and how many times he keeps making the same claims over and over again until eventually something happens that he can jump on.

There are a dozen examples of how these attacks could be related to Satanism in my OP. How do you then provide for each of these examples? It is not enough to simply say there is no such evidence when such evidence has clearly been provided.

I wonder what is your motivation for attacking my claims? Are you in league with the Satanists? Your use of the words rubbish, nonsense, lunatics and magic pixie power are not remotely scientific and are a prime example of strategies employed by those government agencies who wish to quash logical and open debate by condemning truth seekers as crazy which is both ignorant and offensive.

I also find it ironic that you would blaspheme in a post intended to rebuke a post about Satanism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

A lot of different people have played satan, the devil, lucifer really whatever you want to call him. The fact that one of them looks like a person you are trying to paint as a devil whorshipper is a bit of a stretch to say the least.

The hand gesture are a fair leap of thought aswell. Just taking into consideration how many times the american president has been photographed and it is almost a certainty that whatever hand gesture wanted to fit with your notions can be found.

You could just as easy say i am involved in this because i have a 666 in my phone number. Your leaps in logic are that spurious.

• Advertisement

There are a dozen examples of how these attacks could be related to Satanism in my OP. How do you then provide for each of these examples? It is not enough to simply say there is no such evidence when such evidence has clearly been provided.
    It's not evidence. Saying a guy in a film looks like Obama, or Obama standing in front of a curtain is proof he's a satanist is just loonacy. Cherry picking parts of films to bolster your points is like trying to pay for something in the shop with a used banana peel, nobody is going to accept it.
    Are you in league with the Satanists? Your use of the words rubbish, nonsense, lunatics and magic pixie power are not remotely scientific and are a prime example of strategies employed by those government agencies who wish to quash logical and open debate by condemning truth seekers as crazy which is both ignorant and offensive.
    You don't even attempt to seek the truth, you've taken a fringe minorities dogma as gospel and ignore actual truths. There's no point in you falling back on scientific practices either because you've already shown you don't believe scientific methods and instead want to rely on scripture, misinterpretations of scripture and the fears of an isolated groups of fundamentalist Christians in the US. When the real world disagrees you accuse everyone from murder victim to children of being part of a global conspiracy.
    I also find it ironic that you would blaspheme in a post intended to rebuke a post about Satanism.
    Why?

Frynge wrote: »
    A lot of different people have played satan, the devil, lucifer really whatever you want to call him. The fact that one of them looks like a person you are trying to paint as a devil whorshipper is a bit of a stretch to say the least.

The hand gesture are a fair leap of thought aswell. Just taking into consideration how many times the american president has been photographed and it is almost a certainty that whatever hand gesture wanted to fit with your notions can be found.

You could just as easy say i am involved in this because i have a 666 in my phone number. Your leaps in logic are that spurious.

Why then did they request that these scenes be removed?

You have not approached the devil horn gesture within the context of the other satanic evidence provided. Surely it should be easier to find such images of a rock star like Bruce Springsteen but I couldn't find a single one whereas I can find multiple such images of Obama and Bush. I chose Springsteen because I don't believe him to be a Satanist like Beyonce or JayZ.

Why then did they request that these scenes be removed?
    Who asked for what and point to where they asked for it?
    You have not approached the devil horn gesture within the context of the other satanic evidence provided. Surely it should be easier to find such images of a rock star like Bruce Springsteen but I couldn't find a single one whereas I can find multiple such images of Obama and Bush. I chose Springsteen because I don't believe him to be a Satanist like Beyonce or JayZ.
    You'll find plenty of heavy metal guys doing it, although I'm sure like the priests at the Catholic retreat I went to in school you'd consider heavy metal to be the devil's work.

You can't really say much based on a picture. I've taken pictures of people that look hammered drunk just because the shutter went as they were blinking. The "hand gesture" could just be a transition, it could be multiple things and I think most modern people don't really associate it with the devil anymore. It's not evidence of a global satanic conspiracy and the fact you have to resort to such flimsy sources for your evidence shows how weak your argument is.

It's not evidence. Saying a guy in a film looks like Obama, or Obama standing in front of a curtain is proof he's a satanist is just loonacy. Cherry picking parts of films to bolster your points is like trying to pay for something in the shop with a used banana peel, nobody is going to accept it.

You don't even attempt to seek the truth, you've taken a fringe minorities dogma as gospel and ignore actual truths. There's no point in you falling back on scientific practices either because you've already shown you don't believe scientific methods and instead want to rely on scripture, misinterpretations of scripture and the fears of an isolated groups of fundamentalist Christians in the US. When the real world disagrees you accuse everyone from murder victim to children of being part of a global conspiracy.

Why?

Where is the scientific evidence to explain how the BBC reported that Building 7 of the World Trade Centre collapsed 20 minutes before it occurred when there was no suggestion at the time that it would fall?

You actually believe that a passport can survive intact after the plane it was in totally disintegrated and you talk to me about being unscientific?

Why did none of the recent programs about the 7/7 underground bombings make any reference to the FACT that bomb drills were held in the same locations with the same scenario on the same day?

It is you that will not accept the truth that 9/11 and 7/7 were obvious inside jobs.

My impression is that it is your role and that of some of the other moderators here to disinform the public as to the legitimacy of these conspiracy theories.

You'll find plenty of heavy metal guys doing it, although I'm sure like the priests at the Catholic retreat I went to in school you'd consider heavy metal to be the devil's work.

You can't really say much based on a picture. I've taken pictures of people that look hammered drunk just because the shutter went as they were blinking. The "hand gesture" could just be a transition, it could be multiple things and I think most modern people don't really associate it with the devil anymore. It's not evidence of a global satanic conspiracy and the fact you have to resort to such flimsy sources for your evidence shows how weak your argument is.

The cover of Time magazine is anything but weak evidence.

• Advertisement

http://time.com/8290/bible-without-obama-satan/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Whether satan or any such metaphysical thing exists aside.
    There does seem to be many connections with satanism and rich and powerful.
    It could be a distraction ploy, while they push economic and political agendas.
    Or it could also be a belief system of these people.

The hand gestures alone prove little. There is a large amount of evidence in general though, to at least give some credit to the satanist theory.
    Spend a month looking at actual evidence from court cases and other sources and you will begin to see that satanist do exist first of all. They do have agendas like everyone else, that are based on their belief system.
    Those groups are very attractive to dangerous personalities who are naturally orientated towards power and perversion(depends on your moral compass).

Satan overall could be viewed as a symbolic metaphor describing a state of decadence, before major change. The story prepares the mind spiritually(belief/faith)
    All societies experience more and more decadence(decay of the system and culture) before turning a corner in their evolution.
    You will notice the old system falling down now as we gain more and more "rights".
    The use of religion for the ruling powers, is in this over all story metaphor.
    Maybe an unconscious storyline we follow in our "sleep".
    We decay spiritually through organised belief systems and in our own down going we look outside for that great change, armageddon, "yes we can", heaven etc
    The after life is the highest conveyor of this, because death is the final stage of the self.

if you want to bring in utopian or very different system of human being, this next 50 years looks to be the peak point.
    We are working our way through sexaulity at the moment.
    Is that the last stage? Our primal drives?

The age of enlightenment for me is a question of whether humanity can learn to live without leaders. Each time we reach this phase of evolution, we sink into a dark age before popping up reborn again and improved.

A philosophical question.
    Do we really want to stop a dark age? Are we ready now to live in harmony?
    I don't think the average human is ready, because the average human hasn't learned not to be controlled by their primal instincts.
    That is enlightened.

LOL That covers my overall thoughts on these conspiracies anyway..
    The illuminatti paradigm.

Where is the scientific evidence to explain how the BBC reported that Building 7 of the World Trade Centre collapsed 20 minutes before it occurred when there was no suggestion at the time that it would fall?
    It doesn't need scientific evidence, there are many, many reasons why that might have happened on a day where confusion reigned.
    You actually believe that a passport can survive intact after the plane it was in totally disintegrated and you talk to me about being unscientific?
    I think it's possible, how can you say with certainty that it can't happen?
    Why did none of the recent programs about the 7/7 underground bombings make any reference to the FACT that bomb drills were held in the same locations with the same scenario on the same day?
    Because it's probably irelivant to the agenda of the show. That agenda isn't a conspiracy. The agenda is to pull at heart strings and get viewers and nonsense theories are only going to infuriate the families of the people that died.
    It is you that will not accept the truth that 9/11 and 7/7 were obvious inside jobs.
    It's not truth and it's not obvious.
    My impression is that it is your role and that of some of the other moderators here to disinform the public as to the legitimacy of these conspiracy theories.
    Yeah, fall back on everyone who disagrees with me is part of a global conspiracy.. "everyone's out to get me". "They won't believe me that the devil is coming to get us all, even though Christians have been saying he's definitely coming any day now for over a thousand years."

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭wupucus

Evidence that Barack Obama has been groomed by Satanists

Satanists believe they draw power from deception and as such have contrived many fake terrorist attacks over the years, most notably the faked passenger plane attack at the Twin Towers using digitally inserted planes and the fake bombing at the Boston marathon using pre-existing amputees and fake gore.

They are also compelled to warn us of their plans in advance thus gaining entitlement to carry out them out.

We were warned of 9/11 in many major Hollywood productions over the years, most notably the Back to the Future series.

Family Guy, created by Seth McFarlane, who was actually scheduled to fly on one of the planes on 9/11, gave us a comprehensive prediction of the Boston Marathon. His other show, American Dad, also made reference to two bombs the evening before the two powder bombs went off.

Also note that the Boston bombing occured at 666 Boylston St. and the fake sentencing trail started on the satanic feast of abduction and ceremonial sacrifice.

This picture shows David Rockefeller on the cover of Time magazine in 1967 as they dig the foundations for the Twin Towers. Note the Masonic hand signal, the time on his watch being 9-11 and the date of the magazine.
    Tell me, how long are you off your medication ? get a life !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,185 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Omnithanos having violated the terms of their previous ban from the 9/11 sub-forum, and in light of their history of infractions, is now permabanned from Conspiracy Theories and its sub-forums. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement