Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to fractures clinic in crumlin?

Options
  • 17-07-2015 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Have an apt at fractures clinic in crumlin and just wondering where it is!! I know where the hospital is and (unfo) the a&e entrance. Is outpatients accessed a different way?
    Also, I have an apt but does anyone have any experience of these being bulk appointments? In other words, am I likely to be there a while?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dekey

The entrance for outpatients is before a&e if you're coming from Crumlin road or you can access it from the main entrance too. Once you're inside the main reception door you go to the left and follow the corridor around past the coffee shop. Outpatient reception is at the end where you'll check in. It's hard to predict how long a wait there is as the numbers for the clinic are booked at short notice

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

dekey wrote: »
    The entrance for outpatients is before a&e if you're coming from Crumlin road or you can access it from the main entrance too. Once you're inside the main reception door you go to the left and follow the corridor around past the coffee shop. Outpatient reception is at the end where you'll check in. It's hard to predict how long a wait there is as the numbers for the clinic are booked at short notice
    Thanks so much for that. I'll be coming up the lm road so I think the turn is the one at Ronald McDonald house? Before I see the star bingo Hall on the rhs?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dekey

No, continue on past Ronald McDonald and take the next left, the same turn as for a&e and about 50m after you've turned there's a car park entrance (usually manned at busy times) this is the same entrance that leads directly to outpatients and the private clinics

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

dekey wrote: »
    No, continue on past Ronald McDonald and take the next left, the same turn as for a&e and about 50m after you've turned there's a car park entrance (usually manned at busy times) this is the same entrance that leads directly to outpatients and the private clinics
    Thanks again. Found it no hassle. Find chance the carpark but should have as there seemed to be no hassle with parking based on the numbers of cars that cruised in past me. Took 2 hrs in total so not the worst.

Advertisement