Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yer Man on Gogglebox.

Options
  • 16-07-2015 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭

The lad married to the Vicar. What's his role in life do you think?
    Always facinated by his expressionless demeanor as she is constantly talking.
    Hard to figure him out.

Comments

I presume he just sits there thinking "why God why" as she rabbits on, trying to make herself seem intelligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Probably knows he married a fcuking lunatic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭The Adversary

You do know the show is completely scripted? The director tells them what to say over an intercom system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Coming up with a half decent alibi for when he finally snaps and strangles yer wan and buries her in the back garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

It is odd that they all watch TV with the lights fully on and that they all watch TV together as a family.

I hope they get paid good money for it because I don't think I'd be able to tolerate watching the ****e they have to watch every week.

• Advertisement

Coming up with a half decent alibi for when he finally snaps and strangles yer wan and buries her in the back garden.

Not much digging required. She'd fit in a small box.

I'd rather be sat between Sandy and Sandra, or between Steph and Dom, holding their hands, than in the same room as her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

what was he stroking there :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

The old lad leon from liverpool is gas, all he is interested in is women and sex:D

Steph looked well dressed as Ming the Merciless on her wedding day...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxV2_9oIgAAWMwI.jpg

The best contributor is the Brighton fellow who sits on the left as we look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

English people are a bit mad!
    Goggle box must be totally scripted. There is no way they are being paid enough .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

It is odd that they all watch TV with the lights fully on and that they all watch TV together as a family.

I hope they get paid good money for it because I don't think I'd be able to tolerate watching the ****e they have to watch every week.

Each episode is shot on one day. Some programmes are live on that day and the rest are recorded. So the families watch the whole lot at once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

The best contributor is the Brighton fellow who sits on the left as we look at them.

Can't stand his ****ing feet.He should be told to put on some socks at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

she does rather cute there alright. I always find her and the hubby the funniest.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

she does rather cute there alright. I always find her and the hubby the funniest.

They are forever phissed

They seem to enjoy life and have a laugh anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

The two posh drunks are the best, Imagine all the teachers who told them there was no future in getting wasted in front of the idiot box.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Had to google gogglebox

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Each episode is shot on one day. Some programmes are live on that day and the rest are recorded. So the families watch the whole lot at once.

If that's true, just how many Pot Noodles/ Takeaways must Sandy and Sandra get through in 24 hours??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I think Giles is the best thing about the show.

‘Australians can do no wrong in my eyes.......obviously with the exception of Rolf.’

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kweeveen86

kneemos wrote: »
    The lad married to the Vicar. What's his role in life do you think?
    Always facinated by his expressionless demeanor as she is constantly talking.
    Hard to figure him out.

Serial killer

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement