Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre to Dublin Airport

Options
  • 16-07-2015 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

What is the handiest way to get to the airport from the city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Handiest or cheapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

Cheapest : Dublin bus 16 from o Connell st, 41 from Abbey st should be 2.80 there or there abouts.

You could get the air coach from o Connell st or air link. I'm not 100% where that collects you bit it's about 6quid.

Or else you coildget a taxi from o Connell street.

I'd just get Dublin bus, it's cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

pew wrote: »
    Cheapest : Dublin bus 16 from o Connell st, 41 from Abbey st should be 2.80 there or there abouts.

You could get the air coach from o Connell st or air link. I'm not 100% where that collects you bit it's about 6quid.

Or else you coildget a taxi from o Connell street.

I'd just get Dublin bus, it's cheaper.

thanks. I presume they run regularly?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Shane St. wrote: »
    thanks. I presume they run regularly?

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement