Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early flight from Dub Airport,hotel recommendation

Options
  • 16-07-2015 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering what might be my best option. Flying out from Dublin Airport early morning in September.
    Where would people recommend staying close to the Airport? Looking for somewhere cheap.
    Would it be better to use a hotel and Airport carpark or try get a hotel with car park and an Airport shuttle bus?
    Was thinking maybe the Travel Lodge and the Airport carpark might be best but and suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭piptypibe

The majority of the Dublin airport hotels are grand just not cheap!
    I think I've stayed in a different one every time!!
    Look up all the hotels both on Trivago (room only or b&b) and on their own websites with parking included. Then check Dublin airport parking and compare. Yes it takes a while but you'll get the best deal. I don't think there's any great difference between them all. For the length you'll be there........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Premier Inn do a stay & park type deal and their hotels are of good standard. The Bewleys Hotel does a similar deal.

Advertisement