Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voicemail problem

Options
  • 16-07-2015 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

Hopefully I can explain the problem well enough for someone to help me.
    The company phones are on the 3 network .My phone is an S5 and my business partner has an iphone 6
    If he rings me and I miss his call he leaves me a voice message of something along the lines of " Hi its John give me a call its 1.30 Thursday"
    However when I listen to my voicemail expecting to hear his message above what I actually get is his actual voice mail message that's on his phone that he leaves for our customers ie " you are through to the voice message of John please leave a message after the tone"
    I never get his actual message .....anyone any ideas please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

argentum wrote: »
    Hopefully I can explain the problem well enough for someone to help me.
    The company phones are on the 3 network .My phone is an S5 and my business partner has an iphone 6
    If he rings me and I miss his call he leaves me a voice message of something along the lines of " Hi its John give me a call its 1.30 Thursday"
    However when I listen to my voicemail expecting to hear his message above what I actually get is his actual voice mail message that's on his phone that he leaves for our customers ie " you are through to the voice message of John please leave a message after the tone"
    I never get his actual message .....anyone any ideas please

Have you set up your Voicemail?

Recorded greeting, etc.

Press and hold 1 on keypad, and follow prompts, or dial 171.

You can set up diverts, forwarding, etc in the phone app, settings, voice calls.....

and your carrier VM number, 171 should do.

Check here:

http://m.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-set-up-carrier-voicemail-on-an-android-phon.html

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭argentum

My voicemail is set up and works fine for everyone else. I get messages all the time but the only problem is from the one phone as above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

argentum wrote: »
    My voicemail is set up and works fine for everyone else. I get messages all the time but the only problem is from the one phone as above

OK, dunno then.

Call 3??

Advertisement