Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts in Cork City?

Options
  • 15-07-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi I'm going to college in September and was wondering if there are any good martial arts clubs in Cork City? Taekwondo would be my first preference but I'm interested in all martial arts.Any good boxing clubs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

You in UCC by any chance? It looks like they have a very good judo club at the moment. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, but I think it's worth checking out. Also I think Pedro Bessa and Trials are supposed to be good. Trials has some boxing classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭SVJKarate

Susan Dwane runs an excellent karate club in UCC.

I'm not sure if CIT has a club, but in general if you want to train in MA your college is the place to start, because it will cost a fraction of what it costs elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭dancingchicken

Not UCC or CIT but Judo would interest me actually, are there any other Judo clubs in the city? Any other Karate clubs?
    Just looked on Google Maps there, Pedro Bessa is in the same place as Siam Warriors Thai Boxing?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

Check Koryu Uchinadi.

http://www.ku-cork.com/

Advertisement