Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to upgrade to?

Options
  • 15-07-2015 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All

Currently have an S4, upgrade is in 2 days.

Currently on the UFM plan with 3.

Any ideas what phone to upgrade to?

Was thinking the S5 or the Z3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

CorkyLFC wrote: »
    Hi All

Currently have an S4, upgrade is in 2 days.

Currently on the UFM plan with 3.

Any ideas what phone to upgrade to?

Was thinking the S5 or the Z3

Same boat myself, on 3s business plan.

I'm contemplating waiting on a note 5, currently on a note 3 and love it. Don't see point in taking a note 4 if it's successor is going to be released in a few months, 3 the you to the same handset for long enough, might as well make sure it's an up-to-date one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Either one would be grand but think the Z3 one might be better in the long run, have heard mixed reviews on the S5. Samsung are generally good phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Same boat myself, on 3s business plan.

I'm contemplating waiting on a note 5, currently on a note 3 and love it. Don't see point in taking a note 4 if it's successor is going to be released in a few months, 3 the you to the same handset for long enough, might as well make sure it's an up-to-date one.

The note 5 is rumoured to be arriving near the end of August. I'd say it's worth holding out if your upgrade is close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

The HTC One M8 is great value at the moment... Also worth looking at the M9, its a great flagship phone and shouldn't cost the world... If you are looking for a bigger screen, the M9+ is being launched in Europe at the moment.

Advertisement