Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISTQB - Weekend / Week Courses

Options
  • 15-07-2015 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of any company offering the ISTQB course? I'm fairly confident I just need to sit the exam but would like to see the offerings.

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Where are you based?
    ITAG in Galway run courses or act as booking agent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Thanks Mel, I'm in Dublin however.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 zibidanee

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Where are you based?

I was looking for courses for the ISTQB advanced test analyst certification in the west and I came across these guys - do you have to work for one of the companys that are associated with them in Galway to do a course? I have mailed them asking the same but no reply yet.

I am looking to do the advanced course in the west preferably and I also saw the Knowledge Academy have training courses in the G hotel once a month in 2016 which I was very surprised by...I wasn't expecting the advanced course to be on so frequently. Then I started reading reviews of them online and they didn't fill me with confidence.
    My main issue would be that the course would be cancelled or rescheduled - I am not living in Ireland at the moment and the course is not on where I live so I would literally be flying home for a week to do it so a reschedule would be the worst thing really.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 zibidanee

SQS have the courses for both foundation and advanced but I'm not sure if their training includes the exam as well..

Advertisement