Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawing from NUIG process..

Options
  • 15-07-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So I'm thinking of leaving NUIG and going to DIT instead. I was wondering what the process is? I know I have to fill out the withdrawal form, but is that it?

Also, is it too late to apply to cao? I read on the cao website that there is an exception for late applicants until the 22nd July, but it only says if you are a current student at any 'HEI', what about uni's? Does this apply to me? And is the fee 40 or 80 euro?

So much stress T_____T
    Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

1469780 wrote: »
    So I'm thinking of leaving NUIG and going to DIT instead. I was wondering what the process is? I know I have to fill out the withdrawal form, but is that it?

Also, is it too late to apply to cao? I read on the cao website that there is an exception for late applicants until the 22nd July, but it only says if you are a current student at any 'HEI', what about uni's? Does this apply to me? And is the fee 40 or 80 euro?

So much stress T_____T
    Thank you!

Regarding HEI's see here: https://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=hei shows NUIG in the list.
    NUIG is a Higher Education Institute.

I suggest you contact DIT and ask for advice regarding moving/filling out of forms. They should be able to advise what the process is for late applicants moving Colleges.

Advertisement