Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade Helm 15

Options
  • 14-07-2015 4:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Operation Jade Helm 15 begins on Wednesday in states across the south-west U.S.
    A two-month unusually large, training event for a variety of units that will take place on both private and public land in order “to practice core special warfare tasks, which help protect the nation against foreign enemies.

Lots of talk about this around the internet, preparing for extraterrestrial invasion
    perhaps.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

I thought that was meant to be 10 days ago...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

maybe the op can fill in the blanks where the CT is supposed to be

• Registered Users Posts: 9,447 ✭✭✭weisses

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/jade-helm-15-begins-wednesday

Explains a couple CT angles ..... don't shoot the messenger

Jade-Helm-Memory-Wipes-1024.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Of the many CT's related to this, such as complete the financial collapse of the states or that Obama will be announcing his plan to be President for life; my favorite has to be, preparation for a asteroid strike in September.

The perennial tin foil hat wearer alex jones is of course convinced that it is the NWO looking to decimate the american population having first taken their beloved guns by enacting martial law.

What particularly seems to have irked jones is the marking of texas as hostile territory on some of the maps related to the operation. What has slipped his notice however, is that it seems to be a hide and evade exercise for US special forces, this would entail them being dropped into enemy/hostile territory and for them to stay hidden and return to safe territory having, one would assume, gathered intel.

I expect many "the sky is falling" reports from mr jones and his ilk over the next few months, there might even be a 'health' product push by him to stop x-rays/radiation and radio signals from strange looking masts erected by the military penetrating the foil.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

'Merica...

Clearly the house is built on a fairy's pass.

'Mericans...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Of the many CT's related to this, such as complete the financial collapse of the states or that Obama will be announcing his plan to be President for life; my favorite has to be, preparation for a asteroid strike in September.

I expect many "the sky is falling" reports from mr jones and his ilk over the next few months, there might even be a 'health' product push by him to stop x-rays/radiation and radio signals from strange looking masts erected by the military penetrating the foil.

while im not convinced that this is the cataclysmic event that some people are shouting about, it has to be noted that a coincidentally large number of 'terrorist' events have happened while the establishment were running concurrent training exercises.

If you were a texan, who tended to look at the world from a different angle, i would suspect your hackles would currently be raised a touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

There is an asteroid 2.5miles wide due to hit earth on 24th Sept off coast of Venezuela. The day before financial markets around the world will collapse. Jade Helm is training in advance of marital law in the US.

There is an asteroid 2.5miles wide due to hit earth on 24th Sept off coast of Venezuela. The day before financial markets around the world will collapse. Jade Helm is training in advance of marital law in the US.

Anything that big would likely be an extinction level event, even if it hit the ocean, have ye a link for this? or is just ye know, another Apophis theory

Anything that big would likely be an extinction level event, even if it hit the ocean, have ye a link for this? or is just ye know, another Apophis theory

There are some youtube videos about it but the elite in the know have been keeping it quiet to prevent panic, that's all I know.

sure that's always the way :)

makes for a good movie idea though, reminds me of one i seen on netflix recently from way back in the 1950's, cool idea but i've heard this one in particular at least once a year for as long as i can remember. Youtube is great for CT's like that but most of them are identical to each other, can you link it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

sure that's always the way :)

makes for a good movie idea though, reminds me of one i seen on netflix recently from way back in the 1950's, cool idea but i've heard this one in particular at least once a year for as long as i can remember. Youtube is great for CT's like that but most of them are identical to each other, can you link it?

Watched this on Netflix "When Worlds Collide" : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044207/

As for youtube links to the impending asteroid:

Naturally enough all the main agencies which are space related have debunked the prospect, but then they would say that. But the International Academy of Astronautics did hold a conference based on just such an event http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/ :eek:

However the Sunday Express says we "could" get whacked on July 25th :eek::eek: http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/587608/Mountain-sized-asteroid-wipe-Earth-heading-our-way-month-Brian-May-Brian-Cox-meteorite

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭darrenw5O94

Owryan wrote: »

However the Sunday Express says we "could" get whacked on July 25th :eek::eek:

That was a few days ago.......what is the damage boss??

Nasa have denied the asteroid is coming. Their denial seems to have added creditability to the event. I hope it's a diversion, I would rather a planned financial collapse on its own than that.

http://m.rte.ie/news/2015/0821/722697-nasa-asteroid/

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

Nasa have denied the asteroid is coming. Their denial seems to have added creditability to the event. I hope it's a diversion, I would rather a planned financial collapse on its own than that.

[/url]

Yeh, same as that, would rather the financial collapse.

RE: Jade Helm, it could be a psy op. Tell the people that it's just for tactical training and to not take any notice of the soldiers while they interweave your daily life. Then, when the bullets in the guns become real bullets, the people wont know and will continue on with their daily lives, its called conditioning, frog in hot water thing, frog would leap out if you drop it into a bowl of hot water....but put the frog in cool water and warm it up you can literally cook the frog to death before it realises it's in danger and too late to jump to safety.

Coupled with all the coffins and body bags they've been stashing in the thousands, it does lead one to ask what they're up to.

Alex Jones is even crazy than yer man on Fox news, his name escapes me. Oreilly???

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Nasa have denied the asteroid is coming. Their denial seems to have added creditability to the event.

That's like the CDC coming out and saying they do not have a zombie contingency plan: it's probably not a lie, and it's probably completely for the benefit of the public :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Sudance wrote: »
    Yeh, same as that, would rather the financial collapse.

RE: Jade Helm, it could be a psy op. Tell the people that it's just for tactical training and to not take any notice of the soldiers while they interweave your daily life. Then, when the bullets in the guns become real bullets, the people wont know and will continue on with their daily lives, its called conditioning, frog in hot water thing, frog would leap out if you drop it into a bowl of hot water....but put the frog in cool water and warm it up you can literally cook the frog to death before it realises it's in danger and too late to jump to safety.

Coupled with all the coffins and body bags they've been stashing in the thousands, it does lead one to ask what they're up to.

Alex Jones is even crazy than yer man on Fox news, his name escapes me. Oreilly???

I think they're trying to make Texas part of the US. I predict that by tomorrow Texas will be part of the US.

Advertisement