Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodturner/Woodworker magazines.

Options
  • 11-07-2015 8:07pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Workshop clean up in the very near future, will mean I have a number of woodworking magazines that I will be giving away. Would these interest any novices or noobies to woodwork.

kadman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Very generous of you Kadman. If you have anything on traditional hand cut joinery and furniture making I'd love to take it off you!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I,ll keep you in mind Brian, I will have some no doubt.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

That is a very kind gesture Tim. I'd definitely be interested also. You know my appetite for woodwork lol

woodturner wrote: »
    That is a very kind gesture Tim. I'd definitely be interested also. You know my appetite for woodwork lol

I know your skilset too:)
    I wouldn,t call you a newbie:D

But there are loads so I,m sure I,ll sort you out a few too

kadman

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,545 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

where are you based? i could take a few if there's any left over.

• Advertisement

..Brian.. wrote: »
    Very generous of you Kadman. If you have anything on traditional hand cut joinery and furniture making I'd love to take it off you!

Brian, I,ve managed to sort you out some Furniture and Cabinetmaking, which will fit your requirements I think.

I,m in Westmeath, 10 mile from Mullingar and same from Tullamore. So Pm me where you are, and what you propose for collecting them.

@woodturner, call over you know where I am.

@ magic I,ll try and keep you a few, pm me your location.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Don't suppose you have issue 1+2 of Furniture and Cabinetmaking ?! On another topic I've been subscribing since 1997 but no more - it has turned into a sad joke.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,545 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'm in glasnevin on dublin's northside - so please don't hold any for me if anyone close can take them much more easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Cheers Tim

woodturner wrote: »
    Cheers Tim

let us know a day or two before you intend to call, to make sure i will be around.

Tim

• Advertisement

recipio wrote: »
    Don't suppose you have issue 1+2 of Furniture and Cabinetmaking ?! On another topic I've been subscribing since 1997 but no more - it has turned into a sad joke.

Had a look, but I,m afraid not so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

kadman wrote: »
    Brian, I,ve managed to sort you out some Furniture and Cabinetmaking, which will fit your requirements I think.

I,m in Westmeath, 10 mile from Mullingar and same from Tullamore. So Pm me where you are, and what you propose for collecting them.

@woodturner, call over you know where I am.

@ magic I,ll try and keep you a few, pm me your location.

kadman

Thanks very much, pm sent!

Replied.

Due to the surprisingly poor take up on this offer,:confused: I am now putting up the remainder
    on adverts .ie in order to move them on.

And to those who contacted me, yours are safe.:)

Thanks
    Kadman

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement