Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Flossers - Where to Buy??

Options
  • 11-07-2015 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Anyone know a shop that sells the Easy Flossers such as below:

wisdomeasyflossBG.jpg

It seems every shop and chemist has moved to just selling the floss sticks which imo are annoying as hell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

I'll piggyback my own question on this thread.

What do people think about electric flossers, particularly the Philips Sonicare AirFloss?
    Waste of money or worthwhile for people who find flossing difficult/inconvenient?

21PUmUa28kL._SY450_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭SummerRebel

I use the water pik flosser. It's really good. Very convenient. You still need to floss though to get deeper below the gum line.

k2-_2d2fe353-e688-40ba-836b-e64bf00906ed.v1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I get the disposable easy flossers in Boots. They are usually on offer too - 3 for 2.

http://www.boots.com/en/DenTek-Mint-Flossers-90-Pack_867645/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭SummerRebel

brettmirl wrote: »
    I get the disposable easy flossers in Boots. They are usually on offer too - 3 for 2.

http://www.boots.com/en/DenTek-Mint-Flossers-90-Pack_867645/

They are not the ones I'm talking about. I think those ones are useless. You cannot reach easily behind the back teeth and are clumsy to use. The flosser in my OP can be used like a toothbrush but nowhere is selling them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

I get those Easy Flossers in Selskar Pharmacy in Wexford Town.
    I use them myself and find them very good, far better than those DenTek ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭park500

They are available via amazon UK and amazon US.
    Search under reach flosser.
    Buy as much as you can.

Advertisement