Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fca Form, Susi

Options
  • 11-07-2015 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have received a letter from susi to send off an fca form , but i have not been accepted for my course yet, they also asked to send off a birth cert and declaration form, so can i just send them off and fill in my fca form online when i am accepted :)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Hi, I have received a letter from susi to send off an fca form , but i have not been accepted for my course yet, they also asked to send off a birth cert and declaration form, so can i just send them off and fill in my fca form online when i am accepted :)
    Thanks.

Yes.
    You can also fill in your FCA form if the course you are waiting on is the course you intend to attend.
    Your course can be changed with SUSI later if the course you send on your current FCA changes.

Advertisement