Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics, How to study ?

Options
  • 10-07-2015 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

I am sitting my LC in 2016, taking up economics, was planning on finishing the course by the end of summer.
    How would one go about studying it ?
    I got all the books and exam papers for it, would it be similar to business, just learn the E.Q and youll be grand. Since, similar questions come up year and year again.
    Would I be grand if I just learned of the exam questions till 2005.
    Or would I have to dig in the book and do the old fashioned way ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

Hey ! Just did the leaving there.
    In my opinion exam questions are your best friend ! We didn't use our book in class and just took notes , I didn't revise either ! Be familiar with your exam papers and relate them to current affairs ! Some chapters you will have to learn inside out (like the market structures and most of micro) but the rest I found the best way to learn them is exam papers !;) hope this helped !

Advertisement